Delo® 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil, 1-Gallon Bottles, 3 Pack, has been put together in order to specifically meet the needs of low emission engines with ULSD. This means that for engines of 2007 and beyond, owners will get a high-quality motor oil that is also fully compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models.
What Goes Into Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W40 Formulation?
Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil is a premium engine oil that has been carefully refined over the years in order to exceed engine manufacturers requirements when it comes to performance as well as overall industry standards. Engineers at Chevron have used some of the most advanced additive technology in order to provide first-rate engine protection for 2007 EPA exhaust particulate emissions standards that typically affect highway diesel trucks using ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD). Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil has been formulated with ISO SYN® base stocks, and engine tests have shown that this gives superior results.
What Goes into The Heavy-Duty Motor Oil’s Blend?
Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W40 heavy-duty motor oil has a blend of dispersant, detergent, antiwear, corrosion inhibition, oxidation inhibition, defoaming additives and viscosity improvers. As such, this means that the Delo 400 SDE SAE CK415W40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil meets the most stringent requirements when it comes to particulates and EGR soot control.
Where Is Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W40 Heavy-Duty Motor Oil Made?
Chevron is proud to create and assemble Delo 400 motor oil in the United States of America. Throughout its entire creation process, stringent protocols are followed so that each 1-gal. bottle will not only meet the high demands of your engines but will also provide the highest level of performance for both conventional engines as well as specialized technologies such as the Caterpillar ACERT™.
Policies & plans
- Chevron Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W-40 is an industry leading, super premium quality engine oil which exceeds industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements
- It is formulated using the most advanced additive technology available to provide outstanding engine protection for 2007 EPA exhaust particulate emissions standards for on highway diesel trucks, using Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
- Chevron Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W-40 is formulated with ISO SYN® base stocks, which rival synthetics in critical engine tests, and an optimal blend of the latest technology in dispersant, detergent, oxidation inhibition, antiwear, corrosion inhibition, viscosity improver, and defoaming additives
- Today, Chevron Delo 400 SDE SAE CK415W-40 meets the most stringent EGR soot control and particulate requirements
- Chevron Delo 400 SDE SAE CK4 15W-40 has been specifically designed to meet the demands of EGR engines while at the same time providing the highest level of performance in conventional engines and other engine technologies like Caterpillar ACERT™
This product is covered by the Sam’s Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Standard – 2 to 6 business days