A premium option for camp cooking, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Pro Dual Stove is constructed of rugged stainless steel, folding legs, and incorporates two 11,000 BTU regulated burners with Piezo ignitions.
The in-use dimensions of the stove are 20″ x 12.4″ x 1.4″.A unique design expands the pot supports when you open the cover and retracts them when you close up shop. The pot support grate actually rotates so that you can easily clean-up after mealtimes.A non-stick coated drip pan also makes cleaning the stove easier than is usually the case with camp stoves.
The stainless steel casing of the stove provides rugged durability and an integrated handle makes the collapsed stove easy to carry. Integrated legs raise the stove to a more comfortable cooking height, and they fold out of the way when not in use.A locking mechanism ensures that they stay in place when extended.
NOTE that the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Pro Dual Stove does required propane fuel canisters. These are sold separately and are not available for online purchase.
- 20″ x 12.4″ x 1.4″
- Dual 11K BTU compact regulated propane burners perform flawlessly on low and high
- Dual piezo burner ignition
- Unique linkage expands pot support when opening stove cover and retracts with closing
- Rugged, stainless steel case ensure long life
- Pot support grate rotates for ease of stove cleaning
- Unique non-stick coated drip pan for easy, low-water clean-up
- Folding locking legs for full height table top cooking and efficient storage
- Integrated carry handle for ease of transport
- Durable storage sleeve for additional protection
- Suitable for all propane 1 pound fuel canisters or LPG tanks (both sold separately) with appropriate adaptor
California residents: view proposition 65Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Best UseCampingFuelPropane (canister sold separately and not available for online purchase)StabilityExcellentItem Dimensions20″ x 12.4″ x 1.4″WarrantyLimited LifetimeMaterialSteel