The Precision Router Lift helps you elevate your routing capabilities by providing precise control when making router setup changes or changing bits. The lift replaces the standard insert plate in a router table (the 3⁄8 in. x 9 1⁄4 in. x 11 3⁄4 in. plate fits all Kreg router tables plus many popular brands) without the need adapters or modifications-in a high-performance carriage that you raise and lower from above the table. With the Precision Router Lift, there’s no more reaching under the table to make adjustments or change bits, plus vastly improved control over all adjustments, large or small. Instead, simply use the lift’s included crank to adjust the height of your router bit easily and precisely from above the table. This makes adjustment fast, simple, and accurate so you can set up your router faster, and then dial in the exact bit height you require using the Precision Router Lift’s built-in micro-adjustment scale. Precision is more than part of the name with this lift, too. The Precision Router Lift is designed so that every full revolution of the adjusting crank moves the carriage-and your bit-exactly 1⁄16 in., though adjustments down to thousandths of an inch are possible. A built-in micro-adjust scale can be zeroed out at any point to establish your baseline bit setup, so you can make exact bit height changes, and readjust to the exact same setting confidently every time for repeat cuts.
- Allows precise above-the-table setup changes for table-mounted routers
- Above-table collet access allows fast, easy, above-table bit changes
- 3⁄8 in. x 9 1⁄4 in. x 11 3⁄4 in. (9.5 mm x 235 mm x 298 mm) hard-anodized aluminum plate won’t sag, resists scratches
- Bearing-guided carriage provides smooth operation
- Precision indexing ring with micro-adjust scale simplifies bit height changes
- Precise adjustment without backlash ensures accuracy
- Accepts 20 plus popular routers without requiring pads or adapters
- Router Part/Accessory Type: Router Base Plate
- Material: Aluminum
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Router Accessory
- Product Length (in.): 13.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 10.38 in
- Product Width (in.): 11 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.