About this item
- This fits your.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Take your architectural admiration of the Taj Mahal to the next level! Build the LEGO replica of one of the seven wonders of the world with this building kit for kids and adults. Perfect assembly gift for older kids and adults whether they’re 16 years old or 60!
- Includes over 10,000 LEGO pieces. The building blocks to create one of the world’s most famous landmarks. Adult model kits are more popular than ever. Fun, challenging, and just as impressive as the real thing.
- Awaken the architect inside with this assembly toy. The Taj Mahal model features a wealth of rich details, including sweeping arches, ornate domes, soaring minarets and decorative finials.
- The LEGO Taj Mahal expert building kit can be build together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks, including other collectible building kits.
- Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep
Build and discover the LEGO Creator Expert Taj Mahal. The huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, located in the Indian city of Agra is renowned as one of the world’s architectural wonders. It was commissioned in 1631 by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, the Empress Mumtaz Mahal. This relaunched 2008 LEGO interpretation features the structure’s 4 facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows. The central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and surrounding minarets are topped with decorative finials, and the raised platform is lined with recessed arches. This is so much more than a toy, it is the perfect model for kids and adults who are into architecture and want to build one of the seven wonders of the world. The model is finished with ornate detailing throughout and intricate tilework around the base. With more than 10,000 pieces, this scale model building is designed to deliver a rewarding assembly experience for adults and makes a great display piece for the home or office. The perfect gift for adults and expert builders who wants to spend hours of fun building this unique large architectural model.