- This fits your.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- UNIVERSAL FIT – Use it to instantly level any ladder you have, including your step ladder. The PiViT even doubles as a stable platform that will hook onto ladder rungs
- STRONG – Supports up to 500 lbs. (227 kilos), exceeding the ladder’s 300lb, 1A duty rating. Use it as a ladder jack or step stool and feel confident that the PiViT will keep you safe
- DURABLE – The PiVit LadderTool is made of Polypropylene, the same material that car battery casing is made from
- ALL TERRAIN – Works indoors and out, use it on uneven ground, roof tops, and stairs. The hundreds of rubber gripper feet made from rugged conveyor belt material will keep the ladder from slipping
- PORTABLE – No bolts. No clamps. Changing from ladder to ladder is quick and easy
Number of Items:1
The Pavitt Ladder tool is the ultimate ladder accessory. You can have a stable platform for your ladder in seconds. The Pavitt Ladder Tool is an indispensable part of any endeavor that may use a ladder. No other tool instantly levels a ladder in seconds. Your safety is enhanced by the use of the Pavitt Ladder Tool. If you use your ladder every day or once a year, you’ll find all the work you perform will be easier and safer than it ever was before. The Pavitt Ladder Tool requires no bolts or clamps, yet provides a safe, stable work environment. Moving from one ladder to another requires no special equipment. The Pavitt Ladder Tool levels most ladders, works extremely well on uneven ground, and can be used as a ladder jack. The Pavitt Ladder Tool is made of Polypropylene (the same material that a car batter casing is made from) and also uses a non skid material for the foot of your ladder to rest on and conveyor belt material on each corner of the Pavitt to help minimize movement. The Pavitt Ladder Tool supports up to 500 lbs. (227 kilos) Highlights: Size: 24″ x 15″ x 10″ Pavitt Ladder Tool’s design is so unique it’s patented Instantly levels any ladder in seconds (even on steps and stairs) Replaces 6 other devices necessary to perform the functions of a Pavitt Ladder Tool Adjustable ladder legs Ladder jack Paint tray holder Stand off Step Stool The Pavitt does not attach to your ladder, therefore it will level most ladders you have
From the Manufacturer
Level any ladder in seconds (even on stairs)–guaranteed. Clean gutters Wash windows. String Christmas lights. Level steps and stairways. Uneven ground. Whether you work on ladders once a year or every day, you can work safer and work easier with the PiViT Ladder Tool. PiViT Ladder Tool is easy and simple to use. It’s portable. No bolts. No clamps. Changing from ladder to ladder is easy. It even works on step-ladders. PiViT Ladder Tool has eleven functions, is completely adjustable yet has no moving parts. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. PiViT’s patented design includes hundreds of rubber “gripper feet” made from rugged conveyor belt material. Users of the PiViT Ladder Tool have stated that, “I use the PiViT on a regular basis. I don’t know how I’ve gotten by without it all these years.”
Number of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:Yes
- Product Dimensions:15.7 x 10 x 21.6 inches; 8.08 Pounds
- Item model number:APVT
- Date First Available:April 16, 2003
- Manufacturer:ProVisionTools, Inc.
- Best Sellers Rank:#34,168 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #15 in Ladder Accessories